- Domain Expert of the Infrastructure supported and inter dependencies.
- Strong understanding of infrastructure components and how they are tracked and managed in various systems.
- Technological, Organizational and/or Operational change management.
- In depth knowledge of the Risk and Controls landscape they manage Negotiation Partnership and Influence Budget/Financial Management including Business Case completion
- 3-5 years' experience and strong skills in supporting Server / Application / Desktop Virtualization technologies (VMWare, Citrix) and Large-Scale environments; certification is preferred.
- 3-5 year's experience with windows server builds, automation, OS/HW lifecycle management.
- 3-5 year's experience with HP Converged infrastructure including Blades,3PAR,C7000 enclosures, knowledge of Dell & other top tier hardware manufactures are preferred.
- 3-5 years' experience and proven ability to support Microsoft Windows server environment(App-V, AD, DNS, DHCP, DFS, Group Policies, IIS, File, Print Service etc.); certification is preferred.
- Thorough understanding of Citrix Xen Desktop 5x, 7x technologies.
- Thorough understanding of Citrix XenApp 4.5, 6.x and 7.x products, Citrix Provisioning Services.
- Familiarity with standard enterprise applications such as MS SQL 2012/2016 Tivoli, SCOM, SharePoint, Splunk, etc.
- Knowledge of mass OS deployment technologies such as windows MDT, WDS.
- Basic understanding of SAN, Networking, Security, and Backup Technologies.
- Familiarity with quality assurance and systems testing protocols in a complex technical environment.
- Proficiency with standard desktop applications including Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, and Word.
- Scripting and automation (Perl/PowerShell/Python) skills are required.
- Team-oriented approach and ability to work well with partner organizations in a large corporate environment.
- Customer-service focus, striving to ensure that the service is not just available but meets business needs now and for the future.
- Drive for continual improvement - identifying opportunities, developing solutions that are valid from both business and technology perspectives, and bringing those ideas to fruition.
- Global viewpoint that will understand impact beyond the immediate location and will respect cultural differences in order to operate effectively within a distributed team.
- Self-directed approach that illustrates excellent work ethic, produces high quality results, and demonstrates attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written, that are appropriate for both technical and business audiences.
- Mentoring and knowledge-sharing skills that will enhance the team's performance
- Flexibility to respond to critical system issues and perform infrastructure updates outside of normal business hours.