- Expert in modeling process flows, data relationship flows and event sequencing. Able to understand the logic of code and to construct complex data queries.
- Advanced business and data analysis, business process and application knowledge.
- Proven Business analysis skill set: requirement definition, business process mapping, problem solving, data analysis.
- 4+ years of experience working in consulting and/or financial services.
- Strong Fixed Income Accounting knowledge (including Mortgage Backed Securities, CMOs, TBAs, Asset Servicing, Fixed Income Financing)
- Prior experience of implementing the Broadridge IMPACT application in a business analyst role.
- Experience in Fixed Income products and processes including accounting, controls and financial regulatory reporting in the North American market.
- Experience working within an agile development lifecycle.
- Experience working with geographically distributed and culturally diverse work-groups.
- Effective change management skills. Ability to support & adapt within a changing environment in matrix and multi-year type project structures where strong influencing skills are required.
- Proven ability to drive decisions and execute outcome.
- Proven ability to achieve quality results in a high-pressure, rapidly changing environment requiring flexibility / adaptability to changeable directives.
- Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office applications.