- Expert in the following:
- Scrum Methodology
- Project Task Estimation
- Resource Scheduling
- Risk and Issue Management
- Waterfall and Agile methods
- Work breakdown and critical path method
- Stakeholder Management
- Critical Thinking (anticipates problems and establishes methods to mitigate project/program risks)
- Benefits Management
- Budget/Financial Management including Business Case completion
- Executive communications for senior management.
- Facilitate Scrum Ceremonies: Sprint Planning, Standups, etc.
- Keep team on track and limit outside distractions.
- Track the team against established KPIs to ensure efficient delivery.
- Develop strong trusted advisor relationships with the Product Owner team.
- Articulate concise and precise key messages for senior management (both technical and non-technical)
- Effectively escalate and resolve blockers through collaboration with teams and individuals throughout the firm.
- Coordinate with other Scrum Masters across the program to manage risks, issues, and dependencies between teams.
- Create an environment that breeds trust and collaboration with others.
- Ensure decisions or any other constraints affecting delivery are appropriately addressed.