|City||South San Francisco|
ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM's comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes - from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
Aviation Passenger Services Supervisor
High School or GED
Job Type/ FLSA Status
Supervisor is responsible for the direct oversight of a highly visible Passenger Service Team, providing travelers with guest services, mobility assistance and more. Employee is further responsible for ensuring that productivity levels and customer service requirements are being met and that front-line employees are complying with all safety, quality, and compliance standards established by the Company, by our Clients, and by regulatory authorities.
Specific Duties / Essential Job Functions: (Other duties may be assigned.)
• Achieve operational performance and functional service activities.
• Provide technical guidance and interpret policies and procedures to assist front-line employees in performing functional tasks.
• Monitor and maintain appropriate staffing levels.
• Ensure that future schedules are complete (days off, vacations, etc.)
• Ensure all call offs are covered.
• Accommodate increased / decreased client staffing requests.
• Manage employee lunches and breaks.
• Manage the No-Fault Attendance Policy
• Participate in client briefings and communicate with Client representatives on a frequent basis regarding operations.
• Manage daily schedules.
• Maintain daily shift report for managers.
• Perform basic administrative and payroll functions (if applicable).
• Maintain communication with Duty Managers to maintain optimum staffing levels.
• Effectively coach, counsel and discipline employees.
• Conduct service audits.
• Responsible for the movement of personnel between checkpoints
• Work with Safety Quality Manager to ensure the safety and security of the operation.
• Set positive, professional example for workforce.
• Ensure front-line employee compliance with all safety, security, compliance and quality standards and procedures established by the Company, by our Clients, and by regulatory authorities.
• Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED required. College degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
Previous Supervisory experience preferred
Customer Service, Hospitality, and/or Airlines experience is all welcomed.
Must be 18 years of age or older.
Must submit to and pass a drug screen.
Must meet all requirements to receive required airport SIDA badge and Customs Seal (if applicable), including successful completion of a background check and ten-year work history.
South San Francisco, CA 94080 US (Primary)
ABM is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
California Consumers Notice http://www.abm.com/californiaprivacy