ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM's comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes - from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
High School or GED
Job Type/ FLSA Status
Responsible for supervising Shuttle Drivers as well as assisting airline passengers at the Airport requiring Shuttle transportation services,
• Supervise daily operations (walk the floor, respond to questions and concerns)
• Monitor rest breaks and lunch breaks. Fill in as necessary.
• Monitor employee clock in/out.
• Manage lost and found boxes and pick up on required schedule.
• Manage attendance reports.
• Manage WFMs.
• Ensure communication during shift changes.
• Approve day trades.
• Approve leave requests.
• Participate in disciplinary actions.
• The individual may be required to stand and walk for 2/3 or more of the work shift.
• Individual may be required to talk, hear and use hands to handle or feel for 2/3 or more of the work shift.
• Individual may be required to lift 25 pounds or more for up to 2/3 of the work shift.
• The individual must be able to work in a high stress environment.
High school diploma or GED required.
Valid CDL Class B License with a Passenger Endorsement Required
• Ability to communicate effectively in the English language. Ability to read and interpret documents such as government issued identification items, safety rules, operating and procedure manuals, and employee handbooks. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers and the general public.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Jamaica, NY 11430 US (Primary)
ABM is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
California Consumers Notice http://www.abm.com/californiaprivacy