ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM's comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes - from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
Manager on Duty
High School or GED
Job Type/ FLSA Status
Responsible for assisting the Operation Manager to ensure the safe, efficient operation of the parking facilities. Consisting of:
• Take control of the shift change fund, make sure all banks are correct and provided to cashiers.
• Complete daily shift logs, End of Shift Report, Shuttle out of Service log and provide it to oncoming MOD.
• Check schedule for call-offs and make any changes to provide proper coverage.
• LPI is downloaded and printed every morning.
• Oversee Terminal 1&2, Lots A, B, C, D, and E parking operations.
• Assist in the supervision of cashiers, ambassadors, shuttle drivers, maintenance personnel safety patrol inventory and monitors.
• Approve exception transactions such as over rings, under rings and lost ticket refunds.
• Answer procedural questions for all employees under your supervision
• Ensure all employees are in compliance with the company uniform policy and grooming guidelines.
• Stay abreast of all procedural changes and memos.
• Monitor shuttle routes and flow of traffic.
• Employee discipline.
• Assist customers with questions, concerns, complaints, comments and directions.
• Make necessary notifications of any revenue control issues or malfunctions to FOM or Revenue Manager.
• Complete incident reports needed to document damage, theft or personal injury claims. This includes accident reports and workers compensation claims as well.
• Knowledge and ability to perform union duties such as cashiering, shuttle driving, maintenance, monitoring, scheduling, shoveling and inventory in an emergency situation in compliance with the union contract.
• Look for damage or other problems in or around the facility and take appropriate action. Fill out daily location inspections and facility maintenance requests when needed.
• Email upper management on any concerns or problems encountered during shift.
• Other duties as assigned.
Experience and/or Education:
• Minimum of one year supervisory/management experience at the next lower level is preferred.
• Expectations for performance behavioural responsibilities must be met.
Saint Louis, MO 63145 US (Primary)
ABM is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
California Consumers Notice http://www.abm.com/californiaprivacy