|Category||Assistant Store Manager||Job type||Full-Time|
|Address||1031 South Main Street|
Store 2746173: 1031 So. Main Street, Cheboygan, Michigan 49721
• High School diploma or GED preferred.
• Experience in retail sales preferred.
• Ability to work in the conditions described below.
• Ability to perform essential duties and physical functions described below.
• Ability to work as scheduled and arrives on time.
• Posses a valid driver's license and adequate transportation to/from bank.
• Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in English.
• Provides prompt, courteous customer service and professionally resolves customer issues.
• Performs shift supervision.
• Performs and trains all duties of the Customer Service Representative and Lead CSR positions.
• Prepares and transmits the daily bookkeeping, invoicing, and gasoline data.
• Completes daily banking.
• Troubleshoots daily close out and shift sales analysis.
• Finalizes, transmits, and processes weekly time and attendance records and payroll.
• Attends job-related meetings (may be required to work irregular hours).
• Controls merchandise, cash shortages, and other selling expenses.
• Assists in maintaining proper inventory levels and shift audits.
• Assists new applicants with application process.
• Performs all duties with minimal supervision.
• Distinguish between acceptable and unacceptable employment applications, making recommendation for applicant interviews.
• Conducts performance and disciplinary discussions in Store Manager's absence.
• Assumes Store Manager responsibilities when needed.
• Develops employee work schedules.
• Complete daily store reports and other duties as assigned by the Store Manager.
• Perform approximately 95% of all work indoors, but will be required to work outside to clean parking lots, gas
pumps, take out garbage, etc.
• Exposure to extreme cold temperatures while performing occasional work in a walk in cooler and/or freezer.
• Exposure to occasional noise.
• Work with a minimum direction and periodic supervision.
• Ability to stand and/or walk for up to 8 hours.
• Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds from ground to overhead up to 30 minutes of workday (i.e., assisting in stocking/maintaining inventory levels).
• Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 60 pounds from ground to waist level (i.e., to replenish fountain syrups).
• Ability to push/pull with arms up to a force of 20 pounds (i.e., utilizing a hand-truck).
• Ability to bend at waist with some twisting up to one hour of workday.
• Ability to grasp, reach and manipulate objects with hands up to all day. (This work requires eye-hand coordination, and may require climbing a ladder to store and retrieve materials or place and remove signs.)
THE ABOVE STATEMENTS ARE INTENDED TO DESCRIVE THE GENERAL NATURE AND LEVEL OR WORK PERFORMED BY THOSE ASSIGNED TO THIS JOB. THEY ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITES, DUTIES, AND SKILLS REQUIRED OF THE POSITION.
NOTE: This Job Description may change periodically as required by business necessity, with or without advance notice to employees.
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility:
[ Link removed ] -
[ Link removed ] -