Come drive with Farner-Bocken: A Division of Core-Mark and experience the impact of serving community businesses and your fellow employees. We offer a GREAT Benefits Package!
At Core-Mark, we know your power comes from your overall well-being and the well-being of your family. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that supports the health of you and your family. 4 DAY WORK WEEK NO WEEKENDS HOME NIGHTLY NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY! WILLING TO TRAIN! Want more information?? Let's talk! Call 712-792-3503.
- Highly Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
• Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts
• Core-Benefits: Life, Disability, & Employee Assistance Program all paid for by Core-Mark
• Work/Life Balance: Sick Leave, Vacation Time and Holidays
• Financial Wellness: 401(k) Plan, Group Voluntary Benefits, Pet Insurance, Commuter Benefit, Employee Discounts, & Scholarship Opportunities for children of employees.
- Class A CDL preferred but not required!
- Drives truck to destination in a safe and efficient manner.
- Adheres to all state and federal D.O.T. rules and regulations.
- Maintains truck log, according to state and federal regulations.
- Maintains contact with supervisor to receive delivery and pick up instructions.
- Assists in loading and unloading trailer where needed.
- Inspects truck equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, and water.
- Completes post/pre-trip inspections daily.
- Keeps tractor and trailer clean. (inside and out)
- Positions items to secure cargo during transit.