ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM's comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes - from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
Project Manager - EV
High School or GED
Job Type/ FLSA Status
80 - 90%
Job Description Project Manager - EV Position Summary
The Project Manager will work independently to lead the planning, scheduling, control, and effective coordination of a high volume of Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Infrastructure Projects through completion on a local/regional level. Essential Duties
- Supports the design and construction of EV charging facilities across assigned locale
- Directs and at times perform all aspects of construction of electric vehicle (EV) charging stations including commissioning/validation and activation
- Contributes to processes, protocols, and key performance indicators (KPIs) for executing and monitoring partner network charging & installation services, addressing performance shortfalls with partners when necessary
- Ensures that all projects are competed timely in accordance with established quality standards and procedures.
- Develops and implements policies that ensure completion of area functions.
- Coordinates closely with related departments to maintain schedules and effect necessary revisions are required.
- Reviews and approve contractor bids, RFI's, submittals and change requests.
- Inspects, directs, and performs the work to ensure conformance to specifications, schedules, and safety regulations.
- Ensures assigned personnel receive site orientation and training and that all state/local code requirements and building permits, inspection and project close-out processes are followed.
- Achieves high customer satisfaction through effective communication of both technical and non-technical topics with all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing.
- Exhibits project leadership, and effective decision making throughout each project and consistently deliver projects that meet all stakeholder requirements and are fully commissioned, qualified, and ready for start-up/occupancy.
- Ensure all safety regulations are closely adhered to; completes related documentation as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job duties may be modified at any time.
Minimum Requirements MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS *
- High School diploma is required
- Currently hold or be able to obtain required electrical licenses in assigned region/locale
- Working knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC), Building Codes and ADA strongly preferred.
- Strong understanding of engineering/electrical principles, procedures and standards.
- Experience related to computer processing of costs and schedule information.
- Well organized with strong planning.
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial mindset, and proven track record of working independently.
- Quality and safety oriented.
- Minimum five (5) years project management experience.
- Understanding of EV charging infrastructure preferred (charging network operators, EV charging station manufacturers, utilities, renewable energy, smart city, battery recycling/re-use entities, and government agencies).
- Government contracting experience is a plus.
Associate degree preferred (applicable experience in lieu of degree will be considered)
Alpharetta, GA 30005 US (Primary)
ABM is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
California Consumers Notice http://www.abm.com/californiaprivacy