ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM's comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes - from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
Project Manager - BES
Job Type/ FLSA Status
80 - 90%
Job Description Project Manager - BES
ABM Technical Solutions is seeking a Project Manager for our mechanical branch. The Project Manager is responsible for overall Project Management of GESPC HVAC projects which may include: HVAC mechanical system installation, equipment repair, retrofits & replacements, commissioning & re-commissioning, control upgrades, energy audits, measurement & verification, chillers & plant equipment, boiler modifications, test & balance, lighting upgrade. The Project Manager will work independently to lead the planning, scheduling, control, communication, and effective coordination of all parallel activities related to the management of multiple projects of moderate to high complexity from concept through close-out. Essential Duties
- Ensures that HVAC / Energy projects are competed timely in accordance with established quality standards and procedures.
- Develop and implement policies that ensure completion of area functions.
- Coordinates closely with related departments to maintain schedules and effect necessary revisions as required.
- Review, approve, document and track contractor bids, RFI's, submittals, and change order requests.
- Inspect or direct the inspection of work to ensure conformance to specifications, schedules, and safety regulations.
- Ensure contractors receive site orientation and training and that all state/local code requirements and building permits, inspection and project close-out processes are followed.
- Assign, train, direct and appraise electrical personnel.
- Achieve high customer satisfaction through effective communication of both technical and non-technical topics with all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing.
- Exhibit project leadership, and effective decision making throughout each project and consistently deliver projects that meet all stakeholder requirements and are fully commissioned, qualified and ready for start-up/occupancy.
- Ensure all safety regulations are closely adhered to; completes related documentation as required.
- Ensure Covid-19 safety guidelines, social distancing and personnel health checks are performed daily.
- Monitor project budget to include labor hours, coding and processing of monthly invoices and Chrome River expenses.
- Conduct weekly Owner, Architect and Construction meeting and provide meeting minutes.
- Photo document all before and after conditions.
- Provide End User training for staff.
- Prepare close out and turn-over documentation and reports.
- Participate and support Owner in monthly townhall meeting.
- Industry related bachelor's degree
- PMP certification strongly preferred
- Minimum seven (7) years of large commercial HVAC, Mechanical, and Electrical project management experience.
- Proven experienced managing large projects with multiple subcontractors in various industry disciplines.
- Experience managing multi-million dollar mechanical/HVAC/electrical projects.
- Must have extensive managerial and technical experience.
- Strong understanding of engineering principles, procedures and standards.
- Experience related to computer processing of costs and schedule information.
- Well organized with strong planning.
Alpharetta, GA 30005 US (Primary)
ABM is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
California Consumers Notice http://www.abm.com/californiaprivacy