ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM's comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes - from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
Assistant Project Manager - BES
Job Type/ FLSA Status
80 - 90%
Job Description Assistant Project Manager
Assist Project Manager is responsible for the implementation and staging of retrofit/replacement of commercial and industrial HVAC/R equipment. Requirements for this career opportunity include great customer communication skills and the desire to around technically minded people. Essential Duties
- Ability to manage multiple sub contractors and company project technicians Provide daily updates to Project Manager and pre-order materials to keep technicians productive
- Accountable for daily and weekly coordination of resources to ensure projects/agreements are prioritized properly to meet customer expectations and office goals/metrics.
- Will coordinate with the Project Manager for timely completion of assigned projects and customer satisfaction
- Plans and analyzes assigned projects, establishes schedules and project parameters and sets procedures to accomplish system objectives, involving service applications.
- Communicates with customers and their representatives, including building owners, mechanical contractors, other trades, subcontractors, and field support staff.
- Examines, reviews, and validates estimates and scope of work by performing job/scope analysis and safety/risk analysis.
- Ensures the compliance with internal project processes
- Responsible for managing project costs and maintaining accurate forecasted costs through job completion and close out
- Creates and makes revisions to job schedules including: generating tasks, estimates, dependencies;
- Coordinates scheduling work with owners.
- Ensures that ABM's quality standards are maintained for all assigned projects
- Maintains customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, implementing corrective action, and communicating with customers and assigned staff about the solution
- Establishes a professional relationship with the customer and interfaces constantly to maintain accurate status reports and project reviews.
- Obtains acceptance of Warranty Letters and the sign-off of the project by the customer
- Responsible for the successful transition of warranty to the service process Performs site surveys for upcoming projects
- Accurately communicate and discuss work performed with customers and internal management.
Job forecasting, AIA Billing and Microsoft Project
Must be willing to travel to job locations and stay overnight at
Job duties may be modified at any time.
- Turns in all required paperwork and reports in a timely manner
Minimum Requirements Minimum Requirements:
- College Degree
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be self-motivated and a great communicator.
Alpharetta, GA 30005 US (Primary)
ABM is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
California Consumers Notice http://www.abm.com/californiaprivacy