ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM's comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes - from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
Janitorial - Project Manager - Hours: 3-11 PM
Job Type/ FLSA Status
The Project Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operation and administrative activities to ensure conformance to contract requirements. Develops and implements cost control measures and level of service standards to ensure compliance with customer specifications / contract requirements for assigned building. Oversees inspections, quality control measures, and the inventory control of equipment and supplies for the assigned building.
• Ensure that services are performed as contracted and at the intended profit margins.
• Troubleshoot potential problems and concerns.
• Manage the company's quality control monitoring and safety programs at the assigned buildings.
• Conduct quality of service inspections at assigned buildings.
• Attempt to increase revenue by ensuring the Supervisors are looking for ways to provide additional or periodic services to the customers.
• Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and all federal, state, and local government regulations.
• Ensure that all paperwork, including terminations, labor variance action plans, and operational model is complete and accurate and is submitted to the district/hub in a timely manner.
• Analyze and manage, in a proactive manner, both the financial and the operational performance of the assigned buildings.
• Ensure that payroll is accurate and submitted to the appropriate payroll personnel in a timely manner and, when applicable, correct any payroll discrepancies.
• Manages and provides leadership to Supervisors, and Lead personnel assigned to the buildings.
• Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of personnel within the assigned building. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the company's policies and applicable laws.
• Responsibilities include directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints, resolving problems, and terminating employees.
• Associates degree is required.
• Minimum of three (3) years of supervisory experience in a service/customer oriented environment.
• Experience in cost estimating/pricing work.
• Have a working knowledge of OSHA safety regulations and chemical handling/storage procedures.
• Must be able to write reports and business correspondence and effectively present information and respond to questions from managers and customers.
Houston, TX 77002 US (Primary)
ABM is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
California Consumers Notice http://www.abm.com/californiaprivacy