Overview The Fresh Market & You:
Our mission is to make everyday eating extraordinary for our guests. We create a warm, welcoming, memorable experience with exceptional, personal service. We're looking for a new team member who strives for excellence and brings positive energy, commitment and a "can-do" attitude to work every day. We value teamwork and celebrate our successes as a team and will value your contribution! Added Benefits for choosing The Fresh Market Team:
- Team Member discount up to 40%
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance available for individual, spouse, partner, and family.
- 401K contribution and match for part-time and full-time team members
About the Position:
- Personal time off and additional time off purchase plans available
- AND much more!
The Real Estate and Development Analyst/Coordinator evaluates, manages, and coordinates all Real Estate projects for the existing portfolio and new store development by providing critical information and data, follow-up and tracking of action items and critical data, planning, and organizing to ensure successful decisions and openings.What You'll Do:Analytics
- Evaluate and generate reports and analysis on trade areas, market criteria, and sites for potential locations.
- Manage and administer all Real Estate analytic and sales forecasting systems.
- Partner with FP&A on Proforma metrics and evaluation.
- Manage third party vendors to obtain desired work product.
- Work with brokerage and consultants providing support.
- Write, defend, present, and communicate analysis in an effective and professional manner.
- Assemble real estate review and approval packages with all appropriate documents and information to make an informed decision.
- Document projects and approvals in Real Estate systems, including ProjectMates, Trade Area Solutions, Site Intel, and Site Zeus.
- Set-up and coordinate Real Estate meetings, including 12 Week Planning, Pre-REC, Market Tours, REC, and Planning and Strategy meetings.
- Monitor critical milestone dates for Leasing and Development Timeline, follow-up on critical dates and action items to maintain accurate timelines and project commitments.
- Maintain Performance Scorecards and Departmental Quarterly Results reporting on performance metrics, Annual Goals, and Quarterly Targets.
- Coordinate documentation of organizational standards, processes, and procedures for the new store development process, and business rules for the respective roles.
- Attend meetings to provide minutes, track action items and create agendas.
- Maintain Brokers list and assignments.
- Reporting and due diligence tracking of critical lease dates for all projects within the development pipeline.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5 plus years of analyst/coordination experience with Real Estate Site Selection, Portfolio, Development, and /or Construction.
- Understanding of demographics, site characteristics, market and site evaluation
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret various types of real estate data
- Must be proactive and take initiative.
- Proficient in MS Office, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Solid organizational skills, detail oriented, and ability to manage multiple assignments with changing priorities
- Role requires excellent oral and written communications, interpersonal, negotiation, project planning, judgment, leadership, decision-making, analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Financial acumen, understanding of budgets and proformas
- Ability to travel 10% of time for market studies, market tours and site visits.
- Experience with administering cloud-based sales forecasting systems
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS: Consistent with applicable laws, TFM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and team members, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to TFM. This guiding principle applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring and job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and related medical conditions, national origin, genetic information, uniformed service, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal or state law.
The statements in this job description are provided to describe the general nature and level of work expected in this role. While these statements include the essential functions of the job, they are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. As we work as a team, there may be times team members are needed to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities based on business needs.