Our logistics team handles a network of breweries, warehouses, and distribution centers like a boss to get what we need, where and when we need it. Some call them wizards of transportation, others, aces of demand planning. We call them vital to our cause. What good is brewing the best beers in the world if they never make it into your hand? Pay Rate: Varies based on experience ($25-$35/hourly) Schedule: 2nd shift (2PM-10:30 PM)
- Work in a team or autonomously to complete work orders and provide maintenance/electrical support.
- Solve and maintain PLC and variable speed drive controlled high speed production equipment and batch processes.
- Maintain the power distribution of plant equipment.
- Disassemble, repair, and reassemble equipment, using precision measurement tools.
- Interpret schematics and equipment manuals.
- Adhere to plant safety and 5S requirements; Complete assigned work efficiently and per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Lead process improvement and initiate change.
- Analyze process data and make decisions on equipment maintenance and improvement activities.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance (PM) and Predictive Maintenance (PdM) to increase equipment reliability and up-time.
- Stay in sync with all safety standards and regulations provided by the company and government (e.g. LOTO, Work Permits, etc.)
- Utilize SAP to accurately and thoroughly document and track all corrective and preventive maintenance performed throughout the course of the day; including searching and issuing parts, documenting equipment issues and entering inspection/measurement points.
- Prioritize and self-schedule maintenance work around production activities to achieve both production and maintenance KPI's.
- Drive warehouse goals & objectives through individually led projects and continuous improvement activities.
- Inspect, solve, repair and maintain mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Plan, direct, and schedule manpower and equipment needs to meet daily maintenance requirements
- Ensure compliance with all safety and environmental regulations
- Track and analyze automation efficiency measures Ensure compliance with all safety and environmental regulations
- Maintain cleanliness of warehouse and facility to Anheuser-Busch standard
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 3 year industrial electrical/programming experience
- 2 year technical degree preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment with people of varying skills and backgrounds.
- Highly motivated, self-directed, multi crafted worker who is able to work autonomously in a fast paced and often loud production environment.
- Knowledge of safety policies and procedures is required (e.g. lock out / tag out, high voltage electrical).
- Highly organized, self-motivated and results oriented with ability to manage priorities and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- PLC programming required; multiple platforms such as Allen Bradley, Control Logix, HMI, and Servo Drive programming and troubleshooting experience preferred.
- Ability to solve problems, identify root causes (e.g. six sigma analysis) and propose and implement remedies.
- Ability to perform calibrations, installation and maintenance of process and analytical instrumentation.
- Ability to fix and re-wire high speed and/or highly automated equipment such as AC/DC motors, VFDs, PLCs, servo motors, and PLC I/O modules.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics.
- Strong computer skills required; Microsoft Office Excel proficiency as well as Computerized Maintenance Management Systems experience preferred.
- Experience in computer networking (routers, Ethernet, switches, etc.) preferred.
- Mechanical troubleshooting experience in high speed packaging and/or highly automated continuous process environment preferred.
- Ability to perform mechanical work, valve replacement, conveyor bearing and chain replacement, motor/gearbox replacement, lube routes.
- Ability to work off shifts (afternoons and midnights) and overtime as necessary. Must be able to work in varying temperatures and climates.
- Complete working knowledge of safe warehouse practices
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Over 19 billion dollar brands, to be exact. But there's more to us than a portfolio of top notch brands.
We are a company built on a dream. We have a vision that we share with our wholesalers, retailers, consumers and partners. We want to brew great beers that can not only be enjoyed responsibly but which are also created with a low impact on the environment.
We are a company of go-getters dedicated to providing unparalleled quality and results. We take pride in our work, regardless of the task or department. Over 160 years, we've grown to operate 15 breweries, 17 distributorships and 23 agricultural packaging facilities across the United States. And our Brewmasters still taste every batch made at every brewery before being packaged and sent to market.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed.
At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
Want to learn more? Visit us at anheuser-busch.com/careers.