|Category||Manufacturing / Beer||Job type||Full Time|
• Effectively and safely operate and maintain Rice milling equipment with a focus on plant safety, quality, production and cost goals.
• Perform quality, maintenance and housekeeping checks while managing the technical process.
• Work as part of a team to read and interpret information, monitor equipment, and inspect product to maintain quality standards.
• Follow safe work practices and maintain a working knowledge of first aid and emergency procedures.
• Systematically trouble shoot and problem solve in an effort to proactively maintain equipment and provide continuous improvement to the facility.
• Assist in maintaining storeroom inventory via physical counts and SAP reconciliation.
• Accountable for MRP for production supplies, critical spare parts, and PPE inventory.
• Operation of and monitoring mobile equipment to perform tasks is required, as needed.
• High School Diploma or GED Certification required.
• One (1) to three (3) years of mechanical / industrial experience required, preferably in a high-speed manufacturing or packaging environment.
• Must have experience with equipment / machinery and proven troubleshooting skills.
• Willingness and ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to apply new work methods effectively.
• Forklift operating experience a plus.
• Superior attention to safe work practices.
• Able and willing to attend Maintenance Call-In rotation, included but not limited to day or night attendance during weekends, holidays, and/or scheduled off time for emergency situations.
• Able and willing to work planned/unplanned Production downtime during Holidays for scheduled Maintenance activities.
• Able and willing to work mandatory overtime as required.
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America's most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.