Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That's right, over 100 of America's most loved brands, to be exact. But there's so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we're looking for people like you to join our shared dream of bringing people together for a better world. Are you up for the Challenge?
If you are interest in a hands-on, continuous improvement oriented, fast-paced role in a world class manufacturing environment then our Manufacturing Support Manager role is for you. This is a chance to be on the production floor, troubleshooting and problem solving on the fly to ensure we meet our production goals. This is a chance to develop as a leader, change agent, and technically as an Engineer. Additionally, you can expect to:
- Front-line manager role supervising operators on rotating shifts
- Learn brewing and packaging processes through hands on training.
- Lead and coach teams through solving problems and monitoring of key operating processes and equipment utilizing lean manufacturing and six sigma methodology.
- Promote and encourage safe working practices.
- Become a qualified beer taster to ensure the quality of our products (if of legal drinking age).
- Manage highly automated, complex processes in a fast paced and high energy environment.
- Identify areas to improve operations in order to achieve or exceed key performance indicators and targets.
- Work with senior leaders to drive process improvement initiatives and change efforts.
- Develop, monitor, and maintain production plans, inventories, and schedules to ensure excellent process performance and product quality.
Benefits and Work Perks:
- Bachelors degree in engineering, supply chain management, science or related subject area strongly preferred.
- Willingness to work rotating shifts required (3:00pm - 11:00pm afternoons, 11:00pm - 7:00am midnights).
- Willingness to work Overtime, Holidays, and Weekends
- Strong leadership skills and ability to lead by example.
- Comfort level with change, along with strong influencing skills catalyzing others to change.
- Solid interpersonal skills and team orientation.
- Technical and problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to relocate within the United States.
We offer generous benefit plan options that can be tailored for your unique needs and wellbeing. Here are just a few:
- Overtime is compensated at a per shift rate!
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a generous company matching contribution
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
- Free Beer!