ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM's comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes - from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
Job Type/ FLSA Status
Responsible for the day-to-day operations and administrative activities at multiple buildings within the district. Leads Supervisors and team members to ensure conformance to contract requirements. Develops and implements cost control measures and level of service standards to ensure compliance with customer specifications / contract requirements for assigned buildings. Oversees inspections, quality control measures, and the inventory control of equipment and supplies for the assigned buildings. Essential Duties
- Coordinate service activities for assigned buildings.
- Ensure that services are performed as contracted and at the intended profit margins.
- Control supplies, equipment, and personnel necessary to meet customer specifications. Interact with customers daily to obtain feedback on services and special needs.
- Troubleshoot potential problems and concerns.
- Manage the company's quality control monitoring and safety programs at the assigned buildings.
- Conduct quality of service inspections at assigned buildings.
- Attend ABM training workshops when scheduled.
- Develop operational improvement plans and implements process changes within assigned buildings.
- Attempt to increase revenue by ensuring that Project Managers and Supervisors are looking for ways to provide additional or periodic services to the customers.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and all federal, state and local government regulations.
- Ensure that all paperwork, including terminations, labor variance action plans, and operational models is complete and accurate and is submitted to the district/hub in a timely manner.
- Analyze and manage, in a proactive manner, both the financial and the operational performance of the assigned buildings.
- Ensure that payroll is accurate and submitted to the appropriate payroll personnel in a timely manner and, when applicable, correct any payroll discrepancies.
- Work with District Manager to develop an action plan for all invoices that are outside of the contractual parameters.
- Ensure that vehicle inspections are performed monthly.
- Ensure that vehicle maintenance is scheduled and performed on all area vehicles.
- Manages and provides leadership to Project Managers, Supervisors, and Lead personnel assigned to the buildings.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of personnel within the assigned buildings.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the company's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsible for directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining subordinates; addressing complaints, resolving problems, and terminating employees.
- Perform other duties as assigned
*Job duties may be modified at any time.
- An associate's degree required.
- Must gave a minimum of two (5) years of supervisory experience in a service-oriented environment.
- Experience in cost estimating/pricing work required.
- Must have working knowledge of OSHA safety regulations and chemical handling/storage procedures.
- Must be able to write reports and business correspondence and effectively present information and respond to questions from managers and customers.
Tampa, FL 33634 US (Primary)
ABM is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
California Consumers Notice http://www.abm.com/californiaprivacy