ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM's comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes - from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
High School or GED
Job Type/ FLSA Status
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships with a positive customer service orientation.
- Serve as main point-of-contact for client liaisons, meeting regularly to confirm quality standards are met and service issues are promptly resolved.
- Provide leadership and support while being available for emergency and off-hour support.
- Promote strong safety culture and work environment. Train staff to utilize Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and follow safe movement practices.
- Plan and assign work schedules to ensure service delivery expectations are achieved.
- Ensure timely responses to client-reported emergency cleaning situations.
- Train staff on building and property security protocols at each assigned client location.
- Train staff on ABM standard cleaning methods and any non-standard cleaning protocols contracted for specific clients.
- Train staff to ensure cleaning supplies/chemicals are appropriately utilized and properly stored, whether in a standard or green-cleaning environment. Maintain SDS sheet and OSHA requirements.
- Train staff on safe operation of all cleaning equipment (buffers, scrubbers, etc.).
- Train and manage Site janitorial and Porter staff.
- Continuously monitor employee timekeeping entries, looking for adherence to assigned work schedules and company policy.
- Look for opportunities to increase revenue by providing additional billable project work to new clients and/or existing base of clients.
- Arrange for staff substitutions or personally perform work where employee absences could impact timely completion of contracted work.
- At least 2 years of experience supervising employees.
- Experience with commercial cleaning industry is a big plus.
- Experience effectively managing teams: solid staff retention, counseling and developing team members, etc.
- MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) proficiency required.
- Valid Driver's License and satisfactory driving record is required to operate company vehicles to and from customer work sites.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to give effective presentations to small and large groups.
- Resourceful team player with a positive outlook and approachable demeanor.
- High School Diploma or GED (Required)
Westborough, MA 01581 US (Primary)
ABM is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
California Consumers Notice http://www.abm.com/californiaprivacy