ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM's comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes - from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
Project Manager - Bundled Energy Solutions
High School or GED
Job Type/ FLSA Status
10 - 20%
Job Description Position Summary
ABM is an accredited Energy Service Company (ESCO) and premier provider of comprehensive green solutions designed to help MUSH market & commercial customers reduce cost of ownership, maximize value, increase energy efficiency, and create comfortable, healthy, safe, and productive environments for our customers. We are searching for a Senior Project Manager who will work independently to lead the planning, scheduling, control, and effective coordination of all parallel activities related to the management of one or multiple large EPC projects, upgrades, and/or retrofits of moderate to high complexity with from concept through close-out. Essential Duties
- Ensures that Energy Performance Contract (EPC) projects are competed timely in accordance with established quality standards and procedures.
- Manages large and complex performance contracting project or multiple projects and ensures completion in accordance with established quality standards and procedures.
- Develops and implement policies that ensure completion of area functions.
- Coordinates closely with related departments to maintain schedules and effect necessary revisions are required.
- Review and approve contractor bids, RFI's, submittals, and change requests.
- Inspect or direct the inspection of work to ensure conformance to specifications, schedules, and safety regulations.
- Ensure contractors receive site orientation and training and that all state/local code requirements and building permits, inspection and project close-out processes are followed.
- Assigns, trains and directs and appraises electrical personnel.
- Achieve high customer satisfaction through effective communication of both technical and non-technical topics with all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing.
- Exhibit project leadership, and effective decision making throughout each project and consistently deliver projects that meet all stakeholder requirements and are fully commissioned, qualified and ready for start-up/occupancy.
- Ensure all safety regulations are closely adhered to; completes related documentation as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Job duties may be modified at any time.
Minimum Requirements Requirements
- High School diploma is required. Bachelor's, Master's, and/or PMP is highly desired.
- Minimum eight (8) years of HVAC, Mechanical, and commercial building electrical project management experience.
- Experience managing multi-million dollar energy performance contract projects.
- Must have extensive managerial and technical experience.
- Strong understanding of engineering principles, procedures and standards.
- Experience related to computer processing of costs and schedule information.
- Well organized with strong planning.
- Quality and safety oriented.
- Position requires a driver's license & clean driving record to perform local travel to customer sites in the Orange County and Greater LA market.
Benicia, CA 94510 US (Primary)
ABM is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
California Consumers Notice http://www.abm.com/californiaprivacy