|Category||Health Care||Job type||Contractor|
SURGICAL WAITING ROOM REP.
FOR EARLY RISERS!
• Works with internal and external customers to efficiently and accurately enter patients into the hospital system, in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
• Greets patients and pre-registers/registers patients promptly, professionally, and efficiently, in
accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
• Collects and verifies all comprehensive personal, financial and medical information in an effective and
courteous manner for the registration process.
• Reviews and updates the patient's account to ensure it has accurate and current information to process
claims and obtain payment.
• Communicates to the patient the patient's financial responsibilities. Requests co-pay or deductible when
applicable and provides receipt to patient.
• Answers phone utilizing proper Departmental Scripting.
2 years of medical office or customer service experience.
EMR exp. extremely helpful