Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That's right, over 100 of America's most loved brands, to be exact. But there's so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we're looking for people like you to join our shared dream of bringing people together for a better world. Are you up for the Challenge?
The Business Process Manager will lead, coach, and develop relationships with utility operators and maintenance team members while driving improvement of the Brewery's Utilities systems and supporting the Anheuser Busch Sustainability Goals. Leading a skilled team, creating and executing action plans, influencing change, and growing technically and as a leader are all elements of this great opportunity at the Columbus Brewery.Job Responsibilities
- Lead Powerhouse operation, responsible for process area performance and maintenance (high pressure steam boilers, high voltage maintenance, refrigeration, air compressors, CO2 system, waste water treatment)
- Drive initiatives with Powerhouse team to optimize Energy & Fluids processes to reduce usages aligned with company's Sustainability strategy.
- Utilize and coach team on standard management tools (VPO) to achieve KPI targets and close gaps in performance (root cause analysis, SIC, MCRS, 5 Why's, PDCA and SCDA cycles, etc.)
- Analyze Energy and Fluid KPI/PI data and coordinate with department owners to identify usage trends and to develop performance improvement initiatives
- Manage all regulatory Title 5 compliance for powerhouse operations
- Member of Brewery Hazwoper team, training provided.
- Paid overtime for weekend work.
- BS degree in Engineering preferred, technical degree required
- Experience in Utilities preferred
- Strong leadership skills and team orientation; ability to lead change
- Excellent interpersonal skills and technical problem-solving skills
- Highly focused on results and providing a structured, systematic approach to delivering solutions
- Detail oriented, schedule driven and strong planning skills needed for handling multiple projects
- Ability to extract, evaluate and utilize data for process improvement from applicable systems
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Mechanically or electrically inclined to understand the utilities process
- Belt methodology and/or lean methods experience a plus
- Flexibility and availability to work rotating shifts, overtime and weekends as needed
Anheuser-Busch is here for the times that matter. The moments where we celebrate, defy challenges, dream of the brighter future we are building today- and all the moments in between. We are a company that brings people together for richer conversations, sweeter celebrations and stronger communities.
Challenge Accepted! Apply Today!BENEFITS -
We offer generous benefit plan options that can be tailored for your unique needs and wellbeing. Here are just a few:
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- Paid weekend and overtime work
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with 8.5% company matching contribution
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
- Free Beer!