ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM's comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes - from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
Assistant Parking Operations Manager
High School or GED
Job Type/ FLSA Status
The Assistant Parking Operations Manager provides professional, courteous and compassionate guest services for patients, visitors, and guests while meeting the standards outlined by TJC, HPS, and the Hospital. Manage and coordinate all activities related to the Valet operation. Proactively approach, greet and acknowledge all customers in a friendly, professional manner and provide quick, responsive customer service. Responsible for all other duties assigned.
• Ensure each guest receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes proactively greeting and thanking each guest.
• Manage and coordinate all activities related to valet operation and report all pertinent details of the operation to the Operations Manager and/or RDO..
• Recommend measures to improve performance, guest satisfaction and increase efficiency.
• Administer Corporate Service Standards and Hospital Service Expectations.
• Maintain established policies, procedures, objectives, quality assurance, safety and environmental and infection control.
• Ensure on-going training, promotions, performance reviews, driving evaluations, employment termination, and disciplinary measures are administered according to policy and procedure.
• Assist each guest into and out of their vehicles by opening/closing car doors, and retrieving/storing wheelchairs/strollers and belongings.
• Ensure quality assurance and management visibility at all times to maintain high standards of quality, reliability and safety.
• Motivate and persuade team members to provide exceptional service.
• Act as liaison with client and hospital administration for communication of and preparation for peak and off-peak traffic flow (i.e. Holidays or excessive appointment days).
• Prepare schedules and compile payroll data
• Ensure labor and expenses are managed within budgetary guidelines.
• Process deposit verifications and audit cash flow, tip pool, ticket counts, key counts, car counts, HPS coupons, hospital vouchers, and management-approved complimentary parking.
• Conduct lot inspections and suggest functional improvements.
• Monitor traffic patterns and valet activity to prevent injuries and guest claims.
• Promptly investigate claims, providing support whether denied or approved.
• Investigate guest complaints and communicate resolution.
• Ensure timely ordering and replacement of supplies, signage, and uniforms, as necessary.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Proven ability to manage, train and develop a team.
• Proven experience building and maintaining professional working relationships.
• Proven background managing multi-task operations
• Ability to implement policies and procedures.
• Experience preparing and/or maintaining a budget.
• Good communication skills both written and verbal.
San Antonio, TX 78229 US (Primary)
ABM is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
California Consumers Notice http://www.abm.com/californiaprivacy