ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM's comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes - from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
Job Type/ FLSA Status
Responsible for all client facilities and personnel under his / her supervision to ensure that the Company is providing professional and quality service. Ensure compliance with all safety, quality, and compliance standards established by the Company, by our clients, and by regulatory authorities. Employee is also responsible for ensuring that the planned profitability of responsible accounts is realized. Specific Duties / Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for administering and/or implementing policies, systems, programs, processes, procedures and/or plans throughout the locations within the station.
- Supervises and controls the passenger service and wheelchair operation at all locations within the station.
- Monitor and maintain staffing levels with the assistance of the local Human Resources Department.
- Responsible for audits to ensure compliance with all safety, quality, and compliance standards established by the Company, by our clients, and by regulatory authorities.
- Accommodate increased / decreased client staffing requests.
- Foster deep and meaningful relationships with our client representatives. Visit our clients frequently to discuss outstanding issues, concerns, and opportunities.
- Inspire and motivate others to do well.
- Ensure we meet financial targets through effective scheduling and time management.
- Work closely with our human resources team to recruit and retain the most customer service driven workforce in the business.
- Deliver world class training programs that ensure your team members remain attentive to each passenger's personal needs.
- Work closely with our Safety/Quality team to execute a vigorous metric-based safety, quality, and security program.
- Manage daily schedules.
- Maintain communication with Supervisors to maintain optimum staffing levels.
- Effectively coach, counsel, and discipline employees.
- Work with Safety Quality Manager to ensure the safety and security of the operation.
- Set positive, professional example for workforce.
- Establish and maintain effective communication and working relationships with passengers, co-workers, shift coordinators, supervisors, managers, etc.
- Comply with all safety, security, compliance and quality standards and procedures established by the Company, Clients, and regulatory authorities.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 1 year of management experience required.
- Previous sales experience preferred.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must submit to and pass a drug screen.
- Must meet all requirements to receive required airport SIDA badge and Customs Seal (if applicable), including successful completion of a background check and ten-year work history.
Los Angeles, CA 90045 US (Primary)
ABM is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
California Consumers Notice http://www.abm.com/californiaprivacy