The Cashier is to provide first class customer experience through front end customer engagement and point of sale interaction. Responsibilities:
- Answers incoming customer calls and greets customers warmly and assists with any customer issues or questions.
- Takes payment information and other required information such as addresses and phone numbers for customer checkout
- Places or cancels customer merchandise orders
- Answers customer questions about warranties or terms of sale
- Provides the highest level of customer service
- Opens, closes and balances register
- Upholds company standards for merchandise presentation and cash wrap cleanliness
- Assists store with other tasks as business need arises
- Computer and clerical experience is preferred
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Data entry skills preferred
- Must have good organizational skills
- Credit check may be required
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Full time retail schedule, including evenings/nights, weekends and holidays, with overtime as needed
- Required to successfully complete a pre-employment background check prior to beginning employment.
The people business depends on team members who are excited about making a positive impact on those around them. Whether your interest is in retail sales, warehouse and repair operations, call centers, or corporate opportunities, you can find a home and career with the Conn's HomePlus Team.
Conn's is PROUD to be an equal opportunity employer.