ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM's comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes - from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
Parking Project Manager
High School or GED
Job Type/ FLSA Status
The Project Manager supervises and coordinates the work of ABM Parking Services employees that provide parking management to multiple parking facilities. POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
The Company may require that the successful candidate hired for this position be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, if and to the extent permitted by applicable law. The Company will make exceptions for medical, sincerely held religious belief, or other legally required exceptions.
- Will develop, implement, direct and support "best practices", ABM polices and standards in quality management, job and site safety programs, and personnel administration. Promotes positive employer/employee /customer relationships and interactions. Implements employee training and skill enhancement programs, provides structured employee disciplinary procedures. Interacts directly with the Property Manager of Client on a daily basis to maintain close communication regarding parking and staffing of operations.
- Responsible for maintaining positive customer relations from property management level up to senior executive level. Supports ABM activities in budget preparation and vendor/contractor oversight and is responsible to help manage cost and to identify and institute cost savings projects.
- Provides on-going oversight and support for ABM administration, budgetary and financial procedures, processes and standards. Responsible to develop, enhance and submit various professional level written reports, rate surveys, correspondence on a timely basis. Supports and assists in development of new business opportunities for ABM.
- Reports daily to ABM Operations Manager and executive levels of the organization. Interacts with various organizational support elements including administrative, human resources, financial, quality control and safety departments.
- The position is required to attend and participate in meetings. Be readily available on a 7-day, 24 hours on call basis and to work off shifts when required. Respond effectively to emergency calls on a as need basis.
- Management of 1,000 plus stalls.
- Will manage a staff of 6 or more.
- Interact with guests and property management on a daily basis.
- Staff scheduling and payroll management for all employees in accordance with the budget.
- Auditing of daily cash transactions, ticket and validations controls and POS (Point of Sale) reconciliations.
- Handling of insurance claims for auto damages from incident to completion of claims.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred but not required. Degrees in Business Administration or Management preferred.
- A minimum of three (3) years' experience in the field and prior management experience is required.
- Daily travel required to multiple locations within Los Angeles County
- Experience preparing budgets and variance reports
- Must have knowledge of MS Office Applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Expert experience with JDE and Score 4 software billing applications.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work well in a customer focused team environment.
- Excellent customer service, employee relations and good tenant/customer interaction skills.
- Proficient in parking access controls systems, including but not limited to Amano
Woodland Hills, CA 91367 US (Primary)
ABM is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
California Consumers Notice http://www.abm.com/californiaprivacy