This position performs as a source of technical support and problem resolution for Circle K Retail Systems. Provides top tier technical support of Retail Systems interfaces for convenience store, fuel, and food service operations including payment systems and loyalty programs. Delivers solutions that meet cross functional requirements and follows defined IT Processes. Provides escalation support for the internal Service Desk team. Interacts with internal teams and 3rd party vendors in a geographically diverse work environment. This position includes, but is not limited to, the following essential job duties, responsibilities, and requirements: Job Duties & Responsibilities:
Job Requirements (General):
- Provide top tier technical support for Circle K retail systems and business partners
- Provide top tier problem identification and resolution
- Provide top tier incident resolution for escalated issues.
- Actively participate as a support resource for projects of varying complexity
- Interact with internal and Third-Party technical resources for problem resolution and\\or major issues
- Delivers assignments and project deliverables within specified time frames, adhering to established standards and guidelines individually and as a member of a team
- Engages with internal customers, vendors, peers and management teams to understand issues, and to provide updates and status.
- Follows IT standard protocol for change\\release management
- Works with others to facilitate completion of assignments\\projects on time
- Assists with creating or enhancing documentation
- Actively participate in on-call rotation in a 24x7 C-Store environment
- Performs other job duties as required
Job Requirements (Preferred):
- BS degree in IT field or equivalent combination of education and experience-based learning
- 3 or more years of experience\\knowledge in top-tier support of Retail Systems. This requirement includes granular understanding of POS configuration and software troubleshooting.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and customer service skills; must be detail oriented with an ability to meet deadlines with limited supervision.
- Requires good presentation and communication skills as well as team participation
- Must be able to interact with Management and team in a remote work environment
- Positive attitude
- Ability to read and listen, and communicate effectively to various audiences, orally and written
- Ability to process information, including gathering, interpreting, assessing, organizing, and verifying data and material problems with computer hardware and software.
- Ability to effectively research, analyze and evaluate information to make decisions, solve problems and achieve goals.
- Working Conditions: Normal office environment with little or no exposure to adverse working conditions. Work can include long hours, week-ends, holidays, occasional trips outside the area and overnight stays.
- Physical conditions: May be required to lift equipment up to 20 pounds.
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Experience with PDI (Back Office), Radiant POS, and\\or Verifone POS solutions.
- Beginner experience with various scripting languages (including Powershell and VBS)
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating systems, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Intermediate experience with network topology and troubleshooting
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility: