The Business Analyst is responsible for providing analytical reporting and project support for Acadia's Procurement team. This position requires strong analytical and excel background, as well as the ability to communicate with business leaders throughout the organization. The business analyst will have to pull information from several sources and develop analysis that helps facilitate informed business decisions regarding vendor contracts and operational performance. A successful candidate will be able to reach out to various business groups and contracted vendors in the production of monthly portfolio reporting, and performance of ad hoc analyses as assigned by departmental leadership.Duties include but not limited to:
- Assist in the design, development, and implementation of adhoc reports and pricing analysis.
- Based on data sources identify, extract, and manipulate data from various sources.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:Create pricing comparisons and spend management tools in Excel.Generates spend reports and metrics in additional systems as required for management needs.Analyze data from single and multiple sources and present findings as required.Creates new operating KPIs and dashboard to help understand and benchmark company performance.Works with management for analysis in special projects.Assists in gathering requirements and project specifications.Communicates project status and deliverables with co-workers, managers, and staff at Acadia facilities.Continuously strives for quality improvement by identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities. Compares data from multiple sources to recommend effective approaches/solutions.OTHER FUNCTIONS:
- Develop and maintain tools to assist in contract analysis of projected versus actual costs.
- Add value to the Procurement team by producing accurate results, working efficiently, and show continual growth.
- Assist in identifying and documenting reporting requirements.
- Coordinate with vendor regarding pricing comparisons and bid processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in business, finance, accounting, supply chain, statistics, or related field.
- 1+ years' experience in financial analysis, or business analysis.
- 6+ months experience with Hyperion or similar accounting system strongly preferred.
- High competency required in Microsoft Excel.
- Flexibility and eagerness to identify, learn, and use new and changing technologies
- Healthcare industry analysis experience preferred.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills and superior attention to detail.
- Ability to work professionally with sensitive, proprietary data & information while maintaining confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to interact effectively and professionally with individuals at all levels; both internal and external.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously within inflexible time frames. Ability to adapt to frequent priority changes.
This position is an Individual ContributorWhile this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the job, management reserves the right to add or remove duties from particular jobs when circumstances
(e.g. emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs or technological developments) dictate.IND01#LI-ACHC