Grow lines of service as defined by management by developing/retaining referrals from physicians and other key non-physician referral sources.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Collaborate closely with hospital discharge planners, social workers, case managers, physicians and management, as well as provide education staff to generate referral sources.
- Work collaboratively with all levels of facility and division sales leadership to support the organizations mission and revenue goals by selling of service line attributes, processes and outcomes to consumer, physician and market facility groups/individuals.
- Work closely with hospital discharge planners, social workers, case managers, physicians, management, inpatient unit and education staff to generate referral sources.
- Collaborate with facility and division leaders, to evaluate, analyze and interpret market utilization data for facility service lines.
- Build strong collaborative relationship with admissions/intake.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive internal and external marketing plan that would increase revenues and profits for facility.
- Ensure that referral priorities are identified and in line with the vision and strategic goals of the organization.
- Expeditiously document all activity in company Customer Relationship Manager (Salesforce).
- Evaluate, analyze and interpret market demographics, including population, age, gender, race and projected trends for patient populations.
- Collaborate with division and/or market physician services, facility leaders and medical staff leadership to develop sales and retention strategies for facility services.
- Execute referrals and retention strategies/plans effectively, continuously modifying strategies and plans to ensure quality outcomes and results for referral sources and facility.
- Successfully close new referral sources and complete face-to-face meetings with referral sources ensuring a thorough understanding of services available. Complete follow-up meetings with referral sources as needed.
- Prepare and present regular reports, identifying trends, additional referral opportunities and obstacles to retention and growth.
- Provide staff management to include hiring, development, training, performance management and communication to ensure effective and efficient department operation.
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred.
- Five or more years' related experience in healthcare business development role required.
- One or more years' supervisor experience required.
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the job, management reserves the right to add or remove duties from particular jobs when circumstances
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license, maintain automobile insurance coverage and have access to an automobile, where facility requires
(e.g. emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs or technological developments) dictate.IND01#LI-ACHC